- 0 - 22.5s: Initial reprise of 'We will go home' -- in-game shot of old-world sundown into darkness. Layover text: Nations built // wars fought // territory won //.. and lost (something like this anyway)
- 22.5s - 50s: fade-out to darker music: shots of old world legacy: ruined vaults, random acts of violence, Coni_s2 executing a newfriend :D. Layover text: Empires remain // but cruelty reigns.
- 50s - 53s: fade to black
- 53s - new music fade-in: mineman boating onto the shore of a new-world island. Layover text: A new world has been discovered...
- 53s - 1:37: clips of the cooler facets of the new world -- windmill islands, hell biome/structures shots during the flame sound effect, etc.
- 1:37 - end: voice-over -- cut back to mineman on the beach, wielding a sword. cut to another mineman in iron armor. they run at eachother as if about to fight, cut to black and: Layover text: [devoted logo] Stake your claim.